Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
( Application ) CryptoLeet
Better response on post ( Application ) CryptoLeetCryptoLeet - This group is one step higher than CryptoNoob . For this group members , they can post a new thread as they like across the board but daily post limit is set to 20

How to become CryptoLeet?
You are doing good as a CryptoNoob & you want to increase your limit . You read rules & have followed very well . Know how to post High Quality Threads , you can apply here to become CryptoNoob . Admins will decide according to your previous posts quality .

Think first what great topic you have posted before apply . Wink
hi I would like to apply for the same Smile
I would like to apply for the CryptoLeet rank Wink
This is my great topic: http://crypto-forums.net/showthread.php?tid=75
hello admin, i would like to apply for this rank. thank you.

(11-01-2017, 05:11 AM)sreedhar1231 Wrote: Attention! New Faucett
Claim every time you want, (BTC, LTC, dash and blk) just solving the capcha and directly to your faucethub and no time limits, so it's no time limits.
Register at the following link and take advantage of this very good faucett:
Link removed . This is not a place to promote your referral link

please do not spam the forum, there is a section for your referral links.

here you can post that referral link of yours: http://crypto-forums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=22
Lightbulb 
(10-29-2017, 07:32 AM)zer0w0rm Wrote: CryptoLeet - This group is one step higher than CryptoNoob . For this group members , they can post a new thread as they like across the board but daily post limit is set to 20

You are doing good as a CryptoNoob & you want to increase your limit . You read rules & have followed very well . Know how to post High Quality Threads , you can apply here to become CryptoNoob . Admins will decide according to your previous posts quality .

i want to be upgraded if it's possible
Cryptocurrency Fanatic

[Image: CrispShoddyCooter.gif]

(11-01-2017, 07:37 PM)hamada1998 Wrote: i want to be upgraded if it's possible

You are cryptoleet now ... Follow the rules and help new members and earn unlimited by posting High Quality Threads here . Smile
(10-31-2017, 05:05 PM)TipOk Wrote: http://crypto-forums.net/showthread.php?tid=54 check it!
Thank's

Sorry for let you know that I declined . I want you to be more qualified in forum posting & to contribute more . Thanks for your understanding mate Smile
Hi i would like to apply to become a cryptoleet
(10-29-2017, 07:32 AM)zer0w0rm Wrote: CryptoLeet - This group is one step higher than CryptoNoob . For this group members , they can post a new thread as they like across the board but daily post limit is set to 20

cryptoleet

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ( Application ) Faucet Owner zer0w0rm 0 107 01-04-2018, 07:13 AM
Last Post: zer0w0rm
  ( Application ) CryptoLegend zer0w0rm 0 245 10-29-2017, 07:36 AM
Last Post: zer0w0rm